Simple manufacturing process for plastic recycling:
1. Rough picking: only plastic, stone, metal, etc. are removed.
2. Rough Wash: Wash away dirt and restore the plastic itself.
3. Fine pick: plastic is classified, unified into categories, and complete color separation.
4. Crush: put the sorted plastic into a crusher and break it into small pieces.
5. Granulating: the broken raw materials will be reheated melting, drawn into a fine wire, and then cut into small particles, into common plastic raw materials particles.
After the above process, the processed plastic raw material particles or broken into pieces of recycled plastic, can be further processed into polyester staple fiber, in this process, our fluorescent whitening agent played an important role. Use Less, the effect is good, can effectively remove the original plastic in the yellow, whitening, so that recycled plastic to achieve a brand-new appearance.